An Interview with Eden April Alemania, Think Rich Pinoy Franchisee

1. How did you discover trp, the book?
After reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, I searched the bookstore for other books on the same topic and came across Larry Gamboa's Think Rich Pinoy.

2. How did you discover trp the seminar?
I emailed Larry Gamboa inquiring about the franchise and he invited me to join the TRP seminar.


3. What caused you to trust that it's all true?
It is in my nature to trust people easily. I may be called gullible
but I've become what I am now because of this trait.


4. What was your initial/personal efforts BEFORE the book to become
wealthy? Please tell us the story.
I had a few business ventures before I became a franchisee. I
partnered with a friend to put up a food stall (dimsum stand) inside
the canteen of Globe Telecom which later became two (waffle stand).
This lasted for just 6 months. Then I invested in the stock market. It
was a bullish season and I was up 30% in just a month. However, the
market nosedived and I haven't recovered eversince. These ventures
taught me to do my homework before I get into anything.

5. What and how were your first impressions on the seminar?
I found some topics boring, some really interesting and others I
placed instantly in my priority list. I was really excited and
resolved to keep up the momentum since then.

6. What does your daily schedule look like now? Weekly? regarding
looking for buyers and sellers.
In a typical week, I spend at least 20 hours (at least 4 hours per day) for the following
activities: (a) answering emails and calls on prospective buyers,
sellers and investors, (b) site trippings, (c) conferences with
mentors and co-franchisees, basically building my business.


7. Plug your site/email address?
Blogsite: http://renttoownproperties.blogspot.com
Email: edenapril@gmail.com
Mobile #: 0926-9999999


8. What's your actual goal now? In P/$/Networth/Property?
I set my goal at P200,000 passive income per month through real estate
deals by June 2009. At the rate of about P10,000 per month per
property, this translates to about 20 units sold at a rent to own
scheme. To achieve this, I am constantly looking for properties at a
good price. Also, I am seeking for investors who wants to get more returns
than what the banks give them.


9. What kind of help/people are you looking for in your business?
I currently have 2 virtual assistants for online activities and a personal
assistant to answer calls. I need organized people. I also appreciate
people who always have a positive disposition.


10. If someone wants to be mentored by YOU, what should they possess?
My student should have a clear goal and knows how to get there. They
should be open to learning. They should not be afraid of failing. They
should be consistent and not just flashes in the pan.


11. Describe the first property you looked at and why did you reject it?
It is a condo unit in the top floor of a low rise building in Makati.
I didn't like it because the hallways are dark and the building itself
is not properly maintained. I had a foresight that the unit will be a
hard sell.


12. How did you discover it?
I saw it from bank foreclosure listings.


13. First property you made an offer on?
I made an offer on a studio unit in Millenium Plaza in Makati.


14. How was it accepted/rejected by the bank?
It was neither accepted nor rejected. I just didn't follow up so I
don't really know the status of the offer. This was a year before I
became a franchisee. I learned a lot from this experience. I cannot be
in this business just by sitting down. It entails consistent
follow-ups and focus.


15. How many properties have you looked at now?
I lost count. Probably about 200 properties (condo units, apartments,
townhouses, house and lots, warehouses, lots).